Thursday 7 February 2013

So I sat there, in cozy intimate darkness of this Egyptian tent, watching candles teasing my heavily pacified mind with shadows they created on embroidered bronze walls.

Sweet smell of Kyphi woke up the very ancient instincts in me, as I laid back to concentrate my eyes on the door – the curtain was shivering. Slowly it moved to the side, and the first angelic creature carefully stepped in. Smile raised to my face, there they were standing, three beautiful Nymphs, with glowing olive colored skin and wandering dark eyes of young gazelles. 


Looking so innocent, but so ready for things, that are never spoken on English gentlemen’s aristocratic whisky evenings. Oh, those little maidens were really like Saints turning into Sinners, falling angels going to Hell… Kissing their lotus-like feet was unearthly pleasure, not speaking of everything else could be done under the gentle cover of that Arabic night.

And the sitars outside never stopped playing their magical melodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment