Tuesday 5 February 2013



I still don't quite understand how she came near to me. I saw her happily running up to me; I saw her standing beside me motionless, always looking intently through me. She had golden, wavy hair and cold eyes; she had black ripped wings... In her opaque-blue reflections I saw my own past. The stars in her eyes reflected the infinity of Universe.


I saw thousands of faces changing... And none of them were real... Only Your eyes always remain the same. You are Everywhere and Nowhere...

She was quiet, she yelled; she left; she was always here and she never came back...Her voice was the lullaby of the wind, her cry was the cry of an eagle, she flowed from me, like the waves deep into the ocean, to return as tsunami..........


Her eyes are the most sad and calm of all that I have ever seen.
We are the closest to each other, but I will never find a more distant being here on earth. I love you, so I will never even touch your hand. I will never hold you, to save our Love from all that perishability. It's better for me not to see you, while I'm here.
You are my shadow, that lives in the human's mind. Got here to please me forever, and forever make me sad. Reminding me through lifes, that .... it's not so illusory.There is no one better than you. Therefore, I will always be walking away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment